SteamBirds SteamBirds

WOHOO

That's simple, clear, awesome.
good music, even after half an hour playin'.
really nice mate.
when do we have a multiplayer?
how can we download the game?

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

WOW

this is quite an awesome sick game.
I can't belive I spend so much time dislocating this por puppet guy.

just one thing, I don't understand how to change the picture.
I put the head in the red thing and then. . . I don't know.

one more thing, it would be cool to be able to clean up the blood to see the bones on there normal color, and to do new "paints"

I'm happy, I've done a news poster for X files with this lol.

keep it up

DS Art Inspiration Tut. DS Art Inspiration Tut.

improving for 2008? so so so...

what could I say.
you yold me people says that you speak so slowly and I think they are write.
even if foreign people want to see it I think the rythm of your voice must be more fast because, even if we don't understand everything, it will maintain the attention.
BUT!!! (there is a but) it's we don't understand everything so, I think, the best thing to do is to put a box somewhere in the screen for the subtitles and a button to pass to the next paragraph (where I look an english flash cartoon it's my favorite way to understand).
for the draw, personaly, I think there's a lot of differents kind of draw and the way of doing shades that you show is not my favorite so I think you must show 2 or 3 different way to do it.
I think to put the menu in the beginning could be a better Idea and different section for the tuto but not like the others (symbols, action-script etc...)
something like: background (where you talk about sky, symbols...) shades, sp├ęcials effects ...

To finish, I think it's really necessary to show all the screen to explain all that you explain.

that's it

I hope I helped you

see ya

IceDragon64 responds:

Thanks, wb, this is useful feedback. I may indeed make some changes along these lines.